Book your PIT to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Dayton (PIT to DAY)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from PIT to DAY in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Dayton in 2009 was 87%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PIT to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to DAY that year.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Dayton in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PIT to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Dayton from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Dayton.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Dayton, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to DAY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.