Book your PIT to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Denver (PIT to DEN)
- UNITED, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Denver, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to DEN for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Denver.
- UNITED operated flights from PIT to DEN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to DEN in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Denver from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- 89,876 seats were available on flights from PIT to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,923 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to DEN that year.
- There were 75,923 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Denver in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Denver is 1290 miles.
- UNITED carried a total of 40,229 passengers from PIT to DEN in 2009.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Denver, CO takes about 169 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Denver in 2009 was 85.59%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Denver.
- The shortest flight between PIT and DEN takes about 139 minutes.
- Flight #829, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Denver.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kailua-Kona you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.