Book your PIT to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to YEG Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Edmonton (PIT to YEG)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Edmonton in 2009 was 64.06%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Edmonton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Edmonton from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from PIT to YEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Edmonton, Canada.
- Air Canada carried a total of 41 passengers from PIT to YEG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to YEG in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- 64 seats were available on flights from PIT to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to YEG that year.
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Edmonton in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to YEG for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)