Book your PIT to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to FLL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale (PIT to FLL)
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to FLL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- 54,340 seats were available on flights from PIT to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,981 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to FLL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to FLL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 48,981 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 48,408 passengers from PIT to FLL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 82.29%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Fort Lauderdale, FL takes about 136 minutes.
- The shortest flight between PIT and FLL takes about 135 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Flight #1220, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale.
- AirTran Airways, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Fort Lauderdale is 994 miles.
- US Airways, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.