Book your PIT to GNV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Gainesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and GNV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Gainesville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to GNV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gainesville (GNV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gainesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to GNV Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sacramento? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Salzburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Gainesville (PIT to GNV)
- Comair operated flights from PIT to GNV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to GNV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Gainesville.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to GNV in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Gainesville in 2009 was 62%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Gainesville from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 31 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Gainesville in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIT to GNV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to GNV that year.
- Comair carried a total of 31 passengers from PIT to GNV in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Gainesville, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Gainesville, FL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)