Book your PIT to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to GRR Route Map
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids (PIT to GRR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to GRR for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to GRR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Grand Rapids, MI.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIT to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to GRR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Grand Rapids from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 50 passengers from PIT to GRR in 2009.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to GRR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 100%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)