Book your PIT to GRB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Green Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and GRB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Austin Straubel Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to GRB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to GRB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Green Bay (PIT to GRB)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Green Bay in 2009 was 66.25%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to GRB in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from PIT to GRB in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Green Bay, WI.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Green Bay in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Green Bay.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PIT to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 274 seats were available on flights from PIT to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to GRB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Green Bay from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to GRB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.