to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg in 2009 was 69.71%.
- Republic Airlines operated flights from PIT to MDT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Harrisburg, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MDT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 535 seats were available on flights from PIT to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 341 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MDT that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 128 passengers from PIT to MDT in 2009.
- There were 488 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.