Book your PIT to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to BDL
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Hartford (PIT to BDL)
- 45,150 seats were available on flights from PIT to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,050 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to BDL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Hartford, CT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PIT to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Connection carried a total of 28,677 passengers from PIT to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Hartford in 2009 was 68.64%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Hartford from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Hartford.
- There were 29,050 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Hartford in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to BDL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Connection, JetBlue Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Hartford, CT.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Budget Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including London Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Louisiana Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.