Book your PIT to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Houston (PIT to IAH)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Houston in 2009 was 82.01%.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Houston.
- The shortest flight between PIT and IAH takes about 164 minutes.
- There were 122,075 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Houston in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PIT to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 82,655 passengers from PIT to IAH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Houston, TX takes about 164 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Houston is 1117 miles.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Houston.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Houston.
- Flight #1631, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 140,641 seats were available on flights from PIT to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122,075 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to IAH that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Kapalua today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.