to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Huntsville, AL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Huntsville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Huntsville from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 70 passengers from PIT to HSV in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Huntsville in 2009 was 95%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to HSV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Huntsville.
- 120 seats were available on flights from PIT to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to HSV that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Austin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Half Moon Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Outer Banks Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.