to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to IND in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Indianapolis from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PIT to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 264 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to IND for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Indianapolis in 2009 was 55.48%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink, Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Indianapolis, IN.
- 779 seats were available on flights from PIT to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 264 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to IND that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 94 passengers from PIT to IND in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.