to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 521 seats were available on flights from PIT to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 198 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MCI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Kansas City in 2009 was 70.75%.
- US Airways carried a total of 124 passengers from PIT to MCI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MCI for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MCI in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Comair operated flights from PIT to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Kansas City from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Kansas City.
- US Airways, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Kansas City, MO.
- There were 198 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Kansas City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.