Book your PIT to MKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Charles B. Wheeler Downtown with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MKC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Travel to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Phoenix today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Kansas City (PIT to MKC)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Kansas City, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Kansas City from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MKC for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 59 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Kansas City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MKC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PIT to MKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 59 passengers from PIT to MKC in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Kansas City in 2009 was 37.58%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Kansas City.
- 157 seats were available on flights from PIT to MKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 59 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MKC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)