to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 242 seats were available on flights from PIT to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to TYS that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIT to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Knoxville in 2009 was 98.59%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Knoxville, TN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Knoxville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 140 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Knoxville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from PIT to TYS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.