Book your PIT to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas (PIT to LAS)
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Las Vegas is 1910 miles.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas.
- Flight #1087, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 261 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to LAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 68,153 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas in 2009.
- US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Las Vegas, NV.
- The shortest flight between PIT and LAS takes about 261 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Las Vegas.
- US Airways operated flights from PIT to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Las Vegas from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 80,134 seats were available on flights from PIT to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,153 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to LAS that year.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Las Vegas in 2009 was 84.02%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to LAS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 67,827 passengers from PIT to LAS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key West Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.