to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to LGB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to LGB for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Long Beach in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Long Beach from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Long Beach.
- 174 seats were available on flights from PIT to LGB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to LGB that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 50 passengers from PIT to LGB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Long Beach, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to LGB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Long Beach, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Long Beach in 2009 was 28.74%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Pittsburgh Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anaheim Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Cleveland today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.