Book your PIT to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to SDF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Louisville (PIT to SDF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to SDF for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- US Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Louisville, KY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Louisville in 2009 was 76.35%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PIT to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 168 passengers from PIT to SDF in 2009.
- There were 239 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Louisville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Louisville, KY in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 293 seats were available on flights from PIT to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 239 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to SDF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to SDF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Louisville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Louisville from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.