Book your PIT to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Memphis (PIT to MEM)
- 48,876 seats were available on flights from PIT to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,841 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MEM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Memphis is 652 miles.
- There were 43,841 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from PIT to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Memphis, TN takes about 103 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 43,715 passengers from PIT to MEM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between PIT and MEM takes about 103 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Memphis in 2009 was 87.26%.
- Flight #2200, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Memphis, TN.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.