Book your PIT to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Miami (PIT to MIA)
- Flight #3905, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Miami.
- American Eagle, American Connection offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Miami, FL.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Miami is 1013 miles.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Miami, FL takes about 145 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between PIT and MIA takes about 145 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 16,801 seats were available on flights from PIT to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,162 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Miami in 2009 was 83.46%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 13,103 passengers from PIT to MIA in 2009.
- There were 14,162 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Miami in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Miami.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Miami.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.