Book your PIT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis (PIT to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis in 2009 was 78.66%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Minneapolis is 726 miles.
- There were 51,217 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight between PIT and MSP takes about 112 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 18,411 passengers from PIT to MSP in 2009.
- 60,384 seats were available on flights from PIT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,217 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MSP that year.
- Flight #457, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 53 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 113 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PIT to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Barbados? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tortola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.