Book your PIT to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Montreal (PIT to YUL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Montreal from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 121 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Montreal.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Montreal in 2009 was 53.32%.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Montreal in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to YUL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from PIT to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 97 passengers from PIT to YUL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to YUL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Montreal, Canada.
- 370 seats were available on flights from PIT to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to YUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)