Book your PIT to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MYR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Myrtle Beach (PIT to MYR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Myrtle Beach from Virgin America is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 149 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Myrtle Beach.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MYR in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Virgin America carried a total of 8,107 passengers from PIT to MYR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 104 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 72.6%.
- 16,417 seats were available on flights from PIT to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,391 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MYR that year.
- Virgin America operated flights from PIT to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Virgin America, Air Uganda offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- There were 12,391 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)