to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Nashville in 2009 was 53.06%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 191 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Nashville in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Nashville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to BNA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 124 passengers from PIT to BNA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Nashville.
- 531 seats were available on flights from PIT to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 191 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to BNA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to BNA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Nashville, TN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.