Book your PIT to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to MSY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to New Orleans (PIT to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to MSY in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to New Orleans in 2009 was 89.5%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 99 passengers from PIT to MSY in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and New Orleans.
- 299 seats were available on flights from PIT to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to MSY that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to New Orleans, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to New Orleans in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and New Orleans from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from PIT to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)