Book your PIT to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to JFK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Point Mallard you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to JFK
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to New York (PIT to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to New York in 2009 was 75.27%.
- Comair, JetBlue Airways, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Freedom Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY.
- There were 130,509 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to New York in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 178 seats.
- 175,772 seats were available on flights from PIT to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,509 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to New York.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and New York.
- Comair operated flights from PIT to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to New York.
- The shortest flight between PIT and JFK takes about 64 minutes.
- Comair carried a total of 59,693 passengers from PIT to JFK in 2009.
- Flight #6578, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to JFK in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and New York is 340 miles.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY takes about 65 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)