Book your PIT to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to New York (PIT to LGA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, US Airways, American Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, Shuttle America, Comair offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to New York, NY takes about 60 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to LGA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to New York.
- The shortest flight between PIT and LGA takes about 60 minutes.
- 198,268 seats were available on flights from PIT to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155,419 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to LGA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and New York from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Flight #1288, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to New York.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to New York.
- There were 155,419 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to New York in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to New York in 2009 was 73.44%.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 59,084 passengers from PIT to LGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 14 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and New York is 335 miles.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)