to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Norfolk from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ORF in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Norfolk in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PIT to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Norfolk, VA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Norfolk.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 38 passengers from PIT to ORF in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PIT to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ORF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Norfolk in 2009 was 76%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlantic City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Puerto Rico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Panama City Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.