Book your PIT to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to OAK Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tuscaloosa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Oakland (PIT to OAK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to OAK for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 505 seats were available on flights from PIT to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 158 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to OAK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Oakland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Oakland from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Oakland, CA.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to OAK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from PIT to OAK in 2009.
- There were 158 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Oakland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Oakland in 2009 was 59.85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)