to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 293 passengers from PIT to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- 420 seats were available on flights from PIT to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 360 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 86.35%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Oklahoma City from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 360 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Oklahoma City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jaipur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.