Book your PIT to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to YOW Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Grand Canyon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Ottawa (PIT to YOW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to YOW for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to YOW in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Ottawa, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Ottawa in 2009 was 75.21%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Ottawa from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 103 passengers from PIT to YOW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Ottawa.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Ottawa in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from PIT to YOW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 264 seats were available on flights from PIT to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to YOW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)