Book your PIT to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to CDG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Paris (PIT to CDG)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Paris, France.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Paris from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to CDG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 17,069 passengers from PIT to CDG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to CDG for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIT to CDG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 23,167 seats were available on flights from PIT to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,069 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to CDG that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Paris.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Paris in 2009 was 72.97%.
- There were 17,069 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Paris in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Paris, France in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.