Book your PIT to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to PHL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia (PIT to PHL)
- Flight #1895, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in 2009 was 70.08%.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 269 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 238,404 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in 2009.
- 327,750 seats were available on flights from PIT to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238,404 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to PHL that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia is 267 miles.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 49 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 128,147 passengers from PIT to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, USA 3000, Air Greenland, Chautauqua Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The shortest flight between PIT and PHL takes about 49 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from PIT to PHL using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lima and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.