Book your PIT to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to PUJ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana (PIT to PUJ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Punta Cana from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to PUJ in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to PUJ for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 15,329 passengers from PIT to PUJ in 2009.
- 20,770 seats were available on flights from PIT to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,493 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to PUJ that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Punta Cana.
- There were 15,493 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from PIT to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana in 2009 was 73.46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.