to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Punta Cana from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to PUJ in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to PUJ for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 15,329 passengers from PIT to PUJ in 2009.
- 20,770 seats were available on flights from PIT to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,493 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to PUJ that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Punta Cana.
- There were 15,493 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from PIT to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana in 2009 was 73.46%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.