Book your PIT to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to RDU Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to RDU
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Raleigh (PIT to RDU)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Raleigh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to RDU for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Raleigh.
- American Connection carried a total of 28,556 passengers from PIT to RDU in 2009.
- 44,617 seats were available on flights from PIT to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,113 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to RDU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Raleigh in 2009 was 66.88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 29,113 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to RDU in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Connection, US Airways, USA 3000, Air Greenland, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Raleigh, NC.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)