Book your PIT to SRQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Sarasota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and SRQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Sarasota Bradenton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to SRQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sarasota (SRQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sarasota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to SRQ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Sarasota (PIT to SRQ)
- Comair operated flights from PIT to SRQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Sarasota from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Sarasota.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to SRQ in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- Comair carried a total of 39 passengers from PIT to SRQ in 2009.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Sarasota in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to SRQ for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIT to SRQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to SRQ that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Sarasota, FL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Sarasota, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Sarasota in 2009 was 78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)