to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to SHV in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 97 passengers from PIT to SHV in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Shreveport in 2009 was 80.5%.
- There were 181 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Shreveport in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Shreveport, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 220 seats were available on flights from PIT to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to SHV that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Shreveport.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to SHV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to SHV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Shreveport from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Biloxi you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.