Book your PIT to SBN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to South Bend airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and SBN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to South Bend Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to SBN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to SBN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to South Bend (PIT to SBN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to South Bend in 2009 was 74.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and South Bend from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to South Bend, IN in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from PIT to SBN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and South Bend.
- There were 233 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to South Bend in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIT to SBN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 460 seats were available on flights from PIT to SBN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to SBN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to SBN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to SBN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to South Bend, IN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)