Book your PIT to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to STL
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to St. Louis (PIT to STL)
- There were 27,440 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to St. Louis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to STL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Connection, American Airlines, Republic Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to St. Louis, MO.
- 40,512 seats were available on flights from PIT to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,440 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to STL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to STL for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 27,230 passengers from PIT to STL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and St. Louis.
- American Airlines operated flights from PIT to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to St. Louis in 2009 was 60.65%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.