to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to State College, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and State College from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to SCE in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PIT to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from PIT to SCE in 2009.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to State College in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to State College.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to SCE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from PIT to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to SCE that year.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to State College, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to State College in 2009 was 100%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cape May Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.