Book your PIT to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to TUL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Williamsburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Thomas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Tulsa (PIT to TUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Tulsa from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Tulsa.
- American Airlines carried a total of 130 passengers from PIT to TUL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from PIT to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Tulsa in 2009.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Tulsa, OK.
- 190 seats were available on flights from PIT to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to TUL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to TUL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Tulsa in 2009 was 93.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to TUL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)