to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ALO in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Waterloo, IA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer which started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Waterloo in 2009 was 83%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 83 passengers from PIT to ALO in 2009.
- There were 83 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Waterloo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Waterloo from JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ALO for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from PIT to ALO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PIT to ALO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ALO that year.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Waterloo, IA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Waterloo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including London Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.