Book your PIT to HPN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to White Plains airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and HPN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Westchester County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to HPN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from White Plains (HPN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from White Plains on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to HPN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pismo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to White Plains (PIT to HPN)
- Air Greenland offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to White Plains, NY.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to White Plains.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 43 passengers from PIT to HPN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to White Plains, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 241 seats were available on flights from PIT to HPN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to HPN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to HPN for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to White Plains in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to HPN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to White Plains in 2009 was 63.24%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to HPN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and White Plains from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)