Book your PIT to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to AVP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Wilkes-Barre (PIT to AVP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Wilkes Barre.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Wilkes Barre from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 174 seats were available on flights from PIT to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to AVP that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 55 passengers from PIT to AVP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to AVP for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 31.61%.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to AVP in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for National Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tepic Nayarit and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kenya you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.