Book your PTU to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Platinum to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PTU and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Platinum AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PTU to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Platinum (PTU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Platinum on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PTU to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Platinum to Bethel (PTU to BET)
- Yute Air Alaska, Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Wright Air Service offer flights from Platinum, AK to Bethel, AK.
- 2,533 seats were available on flights from PTU to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 769 passengers flew on all flights from PTU to BET that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Platinum and Bethel.
- There were 769 passengers that flew from Platinum to Bethel in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Platinum to Bethel in 2009 was 39.19%.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 700 passengers from PTU to BET in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Platinum and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Aero Flight operated flights from PTU to BET using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Platinum, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PTU to BET for Wright Air Service is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PTU to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)