to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Plattsburgh, NY to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Plattsburgh and Myrtle Beach.
- The newest aircraft servicing PBG to MYR in 2009 was Virgin America's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 4,641 passengers from PBG to MYR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Plattsburgh and Myrtle Beach from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PBG to MYR for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 104 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Plattsburgh to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 71.1%.
- There were 9,467 passengers that flew from Plattsburgh to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- 12,873 seats were available on flights from PBG to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,467 passengers flew on all flights from PBG to MYR that year.
- Air Uganda, Virgin America, Xtra Airways offer flights from Plattsburgh, NY to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Virgin America operated flights from PBG to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Panama City Beach FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.