to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 19 passengers from PHO to ANC in 2009.
- There were 19 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Anchorage in 2009.
- ERA Aviation operated flights from PHO to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service offers flights from Point Hope, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- 61 seats were available on flights from PHO to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to ANC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Anchorage from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Point Hope to Anchorage.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to ANC in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Anchorage in 2009 was 79.17%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to ANC for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)