Book your PHO to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Hope to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHO and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Hope AK to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHO to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Hope (PHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Hope on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHO to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Hope to Anchorage (PHO to ANC)
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 19 passengers from PHO to ANC in 2009.
- There were 19 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Anchorage in 2009.
- ERA Aviation operated flights from PHO to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service offers flights from Point Hope, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- 61 seats were available on flights from PHO to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to ANC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Anchorage from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Point Hope to Anchorage.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to ANC in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-1 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Anchorage in 2009 was 79.17%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to ANC for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 12 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)