Book your PHO to BRW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Hope to Barrow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHO and BRW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Hope AK to Wiley Post Will Rogers Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHO to BRW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Hope (PHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Hope on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barrow (BRW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barrow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHO to BRW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Hope to Barrow (PHO to BRW)
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from PHO to BRW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Barrow, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Barrow from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 279 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Barrow in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Barrow in 2009 was 52.53%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to BRW for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 8 seats.
- 557 seats were available on flights from PHO to BRW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 279 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to BRW that year.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 250 passengers from PHO to BRW in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Bering Air offer flights from Point Hope, AK to Barrow, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to BRW in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Point Hope and Barrow.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)