Book your PHO to OTZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Hope to Kotzebue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHO and OTZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Hope AK to Ralph Wien Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHO to OTZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Hope (PHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Hope on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHO to OTZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Hope to Kotzebue (PHO to OTZ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Kotzebue from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 28 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Kotzebue in 2009 was 31.1%.
- 12,095 seats were available on flights from PHO to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,569 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to OTZ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to OTZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- Bering Air operated flights from PHO to OTZ using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, ERA Aviation, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Point Hope, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to OTZ for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- There were 3,569 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Kotzebue in 2009.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1,674 passengers from PHO to OTZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Point Hope and Kotzebue.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)