Book your PHO to WTK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Point Hope to Noatak airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHO and WTK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Hope AK to Noatak AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHO to WTK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Hope (PHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Hope on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHO to WTK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Point Hope to Noatak (PHO to WTK)
- The newest aircraft servicing PHO to WTK in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Point Hope and Noatak from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Point Hope to Noatak.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHO to WTK for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 253 seats were available on flights from PHO to WTK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134 passengers flew on all flights from PHO to WTK that year.
- Bering Air offers flights from Point Hope, AK to Noatak, AK.
- Bering Air operated flights from PHO to WTK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 134 passengers that flew from Point Hope to Noatak in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Point Hope to Noatak in 2009 was 57.14%.
- Bering Air carried a total of 134 passengers from PHO to WTK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Point Hope, AK to Noatak, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)